Usually, people see hair as a symbol of beauty. Dry, weak and dull hair can cause a variety of negative emotions. However, in addition to their aesthetic value, hair carries several important functions, such as protecting the head from direct sunlight and cold and maintaining body heat. Below you can find several fun facts about hair:
- Hair grows faster in warm weather
- Men’s hair and women’s hair are identical in structure
- Black is the most common hair color
- Blonds have the largest number of hair strands
- Hair is one of the fastest growing tissuesin the body
- A single hair has a lifespan of about five years
- Each strand of hair can support up to 100 grams in weight.An entire human head of hair could support the weight of two elephants.
Hair must be in tiptop condition to best carry out their functions. Regularly taking collagen supplements is one of the most reliable ways to ensure this. According to the scientific research, the condition of the hair of women who had been taking collagen supplements twice per day for 90 days had statistically improved: they were silkier andmore lustrous, their growth rate got a boostwhile hair loss decreased.